What are the Program Benefits?
Visiting Partners (VPs) will enjoy the benefits of:
- Professional fulfillment and deliverable occupational health and safety outcomes at the worksite
- Full access to the superlative resources at the University of Michigan (UM) including libraries, facilities, and on-line research services
- Amenities, both locally and nationally, afforded to members of the UM community
- Collegial interactions with UM faculty matching the VPs’ area of interest
- Professional and rewarding interchanges with diverse fellow VPs
- A Center for Occupational Health and Safety Engineering Certificate of Completion upon successful completion of their program