2nd Annual Workplace Mental Health Conference – ONLINE
Discover key strategies to improve employee mental health at your workplace
Employee mental health is a leading concern for businesses and society. The COVID-19 pandemic put mental health issues front and center and created an unexpected opportunity for employers to better support their employees. The time to act is now- but how?
This 2nd annual University of Michigan event will bring together key stakeholders to discuss strategies to improve employee mental health. Topics will include transforming company culture, innovations in workplace mental health, case studies, and special presentations on millenials and compassion in the workplace. Facilitated networking sessions will be offered following the main conference.
What to expect:
- Discover real-world strategies for your workplace
- Hear from well-respected industry experts
- Get your questions answered through interactive Q&A
- Learn from a selection of personal stories, case studies, and panel discussions
- Rub (virtual) elbows with other attendees during themed networking sessions
Who should join:
- C-Suite Leaders
- Mental health professionals and researchers
- HR professionals
- DEI professionals
- Representatives from diverse industries (public, private, non-profit organizations)
- Anyone with an interest in supporting workplace mental health
$25 for UM students, faculty, and staff
$40 for individual attendees
$95 for a corporate pass (up to 5 attendees from an organization)
(please contact us if you need assistance with this fee)
- We’ll send you Zoom information in advance of the event
- All registered participants will receive a link to view a recording of the full conference and an electronic copy of session slides
- Receive a Certificate of Attendance
- This conference has been approved for 0.4 CEUs.
View the full Conference Program here.
- Ask Danielle Taubman at firstname.lastname@example.org