The AAOHN Workplace Wellness and Safety Webinar Series focus on continuing nursing education (CNE) subjects pertinent to the occupational and environmental nursing professional. We offer ten (10) free member benefit webinars each year.
Please note Live and On-Demand webinars are available in the AAOHN Academy. Once you have selected a webinar below and registered, there is no further action required. On the day of the Webinar, log in to your AAOHN account and select Online Education then scroll down to Access the Online Education center. In your dashboard Launch the webinar course at the date and time. Have questions? Please check out the Live Webinar FAQ’s.
November 17, 2022
1. Define fatigue and identify the associated factors, effects, and costs.
2. Describe the suggested multi-step approach to managing fatigue in the workplace.
1.0 Contact Hours
- Pacific: 9:00am – 10:00am
- Mountain: 10:00am – 11:00am
- Central: 11:00am – 12:00pm
- Eastern: 12:00pm – 1:00pm
The AAOHN Workplace Wellness and Safety Webinar Series is sponsored by Premise Health and the University of Michigan Center for Occupational Health and Safety Engineering.