We offer a wide variety of continuing education and professional development courses for practitioners in industrial health, safety, occupational health nursing and occupational medicine. The courses are held at various locations, both on and off campus.
- Michigan Public Health Training Center
- Risk Bites Video Series – This YouTube channel aims to provide a wide audience with short, engaging insights into the science of risk, presented by the University of Michigan Risk Science Center.
- C4E TV – This Youtube channel showcases a collection of videos that provide information about ergonomics risks and recommendations based off of information from real case studies.
Opportunities at other ERCs
- Online and other Regional Training Opportunities
- Continuing Education and Academic Opportunities at all NIOSH Sponsored ERCs
COHSE would very much like to hear from you!
Tell us about your continuing education requirements using our CE Needs Assessment survey.